Application and Enrollment
Applications are valid for 5 years maximum from the date you complete your last course. California schools are not required to keep records, other than a transcript, beyond this date.
In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm... in the real world all rests on perseverance. - - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)
All Students Click
for Scheduled Courses & Required Books
New Student Applications due 8-12 weeks in advance of the Term start date. Late application fee $250.
Continuing Students - Enrollment Agreement due 4 weeks before Term start date
Deadlines are set for good reasons. We ask you to respect the cut off dates.
ALL ONLINE COURSES:
ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT: Please download a new Enrollment Agreement each Term to be sure you have the most up-to-date version. Fax to the Registrar BEFORE you pay tuition:
Enrollment Agreement - All Programs and courses
Print and fax to AGS at 270-626-7243 or 805-565-0741 or send by email to the Registrar
TUITION PAYMENT: Pay Tuition course by course:
In addition to faxing your Enrollment Agreement, please make all tuition payments on the Scheduling page online. New links will be provided each Term. Contact the Registrar if you have questions.
NEW STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS:
New students may want to print this page:
NEW STUDENT APPLICATION: (Overseas students - apply and enroll early to qualify!)
1. Read about the three prerequisites for enrollment now - visit Are you Qualified? Use the exercises provided there to complete your Self Assessment essay at Step #3.
2. Submit the following documents to the Registrar:
3. Complete your Self-Assessment , use the tools at Are you Ready for Distance Learning?
4. Submit the Enrollment Agreement at the top of this page.
7. Purchase The A.P.A. Publications Manual, most recent edition, or the newest pocket guide, Concise Rules of APA Style , at APAStyle.org.
8. AGS Manuals - Review AGS policies and other manuals - all are available online. You are required to be familiar with the details in the School Catalog. There is a link to our Manuals at the bottom of every page of this website.
Manuals include: Policy Manual, Thesis Manual, Catalog, Tips for Writing a Concept Paper
10. Classroom Link: Click here to get to the log-in page for all students. Bookmark this page. You will get a log-in code when the Software Training and Orientation are completed.
Print and fax all documents to AGS at (USA) 805-565-0741 attn: Registrar
Site Contents © 1994-2015 Adizes Graduate School. All Rights Reserved.